Unmanned Systems— Defense. Protection. Security. will gather managers, decision makers and technology experts for the most comprehensive military- and government-focused event in the unmanned systems industry.
Hear and learn directly from decision makers and customers on key topics, including innovation, investment, and sustainability, as we answer the most pressing questions facing our industry.
Innovation: What are the plans for R&D and emerging technologies?
- Developing Next-Gen Capabilities for Today’s Warfighter
- Cross-domain Research and Development Activities
- Using Unmanned Technology for Natural Resource Management and Protection
- Maritime Security and Interdiction Using Unmanned Technologies
Investment: How and where organizations are spending?
- Defense Spending Trends and Impacts on the Unmanned Industry
- DOD Technology Acquisition Strategies and the Way Forward
- Near-Term Opportunities for Industry Participation
- Emerging Program of Record Opportunities Across Services and Domains
Sustainability: How are existing systems being retrofitted, repaired and maintained?
- Sustaining the Force: Unmanned Education and Training
- Mission Readiness: Opportunities to Deliver Support Services Across the Battlefield
- DoD Installation Protection and Management
- Manned/Unmanned Teaming Development
These are a small sample of the topics that will be addressed at Unmanned Systems— Defense. Protection. Security. Visit the Agenda page for details!