All-Access Pass and Single Day Registration
Open to anyone in the trade. Includes all sessions, audio recordings and written proceedings.
Open to anyone who is a full-time student at an accredited college or university.
Eligible students may qualify for discounted registration fees to attend XPONENTIAL 2016. Students must meet the following criteria and present proof of eligibility to qualify. Includes all sessions, The Mix, exhibit hall entrance and all receptions.
- Undergrad students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 12 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Graduate students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 6 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Doctoral students must currently be enrolled as full-time research students only at an accredited college or university
Proof of Eligibility
- Full-time student ID with current semester validation
- Certificate of enrollment
Proof of eligibility should be emailed to email@example.com prior to registering. Pending approval, qualified students will be able to register online to complete their registration process. Badges will not be mailed. All students will need to come to the registration area located in Hall E. A government-issued photo ID will be required in order to claim your conference badge.
Students registering onsite will be required to bring proof of eligibility with them in order to qualify for the student discount.
Please contact Elton Sinoimeri at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 571 255 7789.